- Equinox 9007 Size relay connects to one side of the vehicle.
- Includes 2 x 50W Resistors ( One attached to the main harness) (The other is connected to a plug for other side of your vehicle) The resistor is wired on the low beam portion of your circuit.
- The 50W Resistors act like a light bulb and can fool your car to thinking the bulb is still there when installing HID. As you know with HID kits on some vehicles, it may cause your lights to flicker or cause warning lights. This is a solution. We do warn that it may not solve the problem with all vehicles. Example, some vehicles are very picky and require capacitors instead of relays. Also some cheap HID kits may cause flicker no matter what you do.
- Warning! Resistors must not be mounted to any plastic surface! They get very hot from operation!
- Notice! This relay is only for single beam kits or kits with halogen high beam. It will not work with bi-xenon kits that have movement and come with a relay module.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed