Equinox Global's Brand for cars with 3157ck sockets
These 3157ck LEDs provide the brightest light on the market. Long-lasting, low energy. Faster on/off response time, unique, vivid color, simple to fit. 5 times brighter than 3528 SMD LED!
- Package Content: 2 x LED Light Bulbs
- These bulbs are replacements for use in your vehicle's: 3157CK
- Light Color: Xenon White and Amber Yellow
- LED Chip: 2835
- Type 1 Switchback
- Turn Signal Mode: Flashes back & forth in Amber Yellow LED & Xenon White LED
- Turning pattern: Amber, off, white, off, amber, off, white, off....
- Daytime Running Light: Turns on in Xenon White LED only
- Application: Front Signal light
- Please note: When using LED bulbs for turn signal, you will need to use load resistor or decoder set to prevent hyper flash or bulb malfunction
Professional installation is highly recommended (No instruction included)
If your are looking to upgrade your vehicles 3157 or 7443 parking light, turn signal, or brake light bulbs with ledcarkits you need to identify what type of sockets your car has. There are 2 socket types, standard and CK. There is only one way to know for sure which socket your car has, test it. Please see the pic at the bottom. What is the difference between the Standard and CK style sockets? The position of the ground contacts in the socket is the only difference. They look identical. What will happen if I use the wrong type of LED, i.e. A standard LED in a CK socket? The LEDs will not work properly or worse, they will blow your fuses that protect that specific lighting circuit.